Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ugly sweater party, Christmas party

Ugly sweater party! On my Mom's side the Covieo's we all get together around Christmas time and have a little get together. In the past we've done ornament exchange, cookie exchange and crafts. This year we decided to do something a little different. Everyone looked so silly and some went really all out. It was so much fun! We did a cookie exchange as well. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful family!

I couldn't find a sweater to wear that fit, so I just wore one of my Mom's old shirts and added a little jingle up front. Posing with small little Santa!

Sweet Harlie in her ugly sweater with Suzanne. Suz made her sweater. It was cute!

My sweet cuz and best friend Jenny! I absolutely loved her outfit. She went all out. She looked like Deb. She looks so beautiful!

My sweet Mommy! I loved her sweater. All the attention to her chest! She looks so beautiful here. I love her sooo much!



The winners of different categories for ugly sweater. They also won these cute decorations...

The Covieo girls! I love having such a silly family.

The next week we got together with all the Covieo's for our family Christmas party. Sadly my camera died so I didn't really get any pictures.
Ally and Harlie. My cute two nieces!The Brady's Singing Jingle Bells...

Now I need to upload the rest of my pictures. I need to add our Christmas pictures on here and whatever else has been going on...

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

I hate when we are doing something fun and my camera dies. Luckily other people usually have their cameras. Looks ilke a fun ugly sweater party with your family. Christmas is so fun with all the family get togethers. Cant wait to see your pictures from Christmas.