Friday, October 22, 2010

Balloon Fiesta, Zoo

We decided to go visit Morgan's parents in Albuquerque, NM. We were happy the balloon Fiesta was still going on. It was so awesome to see. My Father in-law had VIP tickets to the event. We were able to get in free and have free meals. We ate a little too many meals there though... It was a fun experience to see. Kyran just loved seeing all the balloons. We were lucky enough to get to go on a free hot air balloon ride! Normally there were running around $475 a person. Wow! My father in-law got a hook up. We all got to go on one on different days. Morgan was lucky to go twice. It was so nice to be able to be with our family. We really wish we were able to be with them and see them more often. Kyran had such a fun time with them.


Fun at the Zoo! Ky's first time at a zoo. He just loved seeing all the animals.






Kyran loved the monkey's. He's our little monkey.



Lorie, Morgan, Kyran






Ky loves his Grandma!




I sure love my sweet Ky Man!







My two sweet boys!




He loved watching the fire and fireworks.





It was freezing cold! My toes were starting to go numb. We had to wake up at 4:45 a.m. to get up to go on our balloon ride.



Our pilot was a pretty cool guy. He's been flying the past 28 years! It was such a awesome experience that I don't think we'll ever get to do again. I'm so glad we were able to go together. It was so fun.



No comments: