Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Kyran 2 months

I just wanted to add some pictures of Kyran while he was 2 months. He's growing so fast before our eyes. He is one tall baby. I'm so glad he's taking after Morgan. He started to really smile around 7 weeks. It's so much fun to watch him learn and grow. He started sleeping through the night around 2 months, which was so nice! He started sleeping for 8 hours straight. The first time was when we were in Pinedale, WY out of town for Morgan's work. He slept in the bed with us which he loved! He just loves to suck his hands and always have his hands in his mouth. It's so cute put he get slobber everywhere. Kyran just loves to be held. He want me to hold him all day long. When I put him down he will cry until I hold him. It can be hard at times when I'm trying to clean, cook, get ready. I will take advantage of it now though cause eventually he won't want to be held for long. One time I was making bread and I had Kyran in his rocker next to me. He started screaming cause he wanted me to hold him. I had dough all over my hands and couldn't pick him put so I kept trying to comfort him and put his binky in. He started screaming bloody murder and wouldn't stop. I hurried and finished and washed my hands then picked him up and he stopped immediately. He does this at times and I just hate seeing him like that. He just makes me laugh though. I love how sweet of a baby he is. He already loves his Mommy and Daddy so much!






At his 2 month appointment his length was in the 97% centile 24.88 in. Weight 72% 12.61 lbs. Head circumference 37% 15.6 in.

Cute penny loafers from his aunt Maike. So cute!!!
Me and Kyran on Mother's Day


Kyran's first smile on camera : )
We just love how chubby he's getting. It's so fun to squeeze his legs and tummy.




My sweet handsome guys!

We left Kyran for the first time and went to a Jazz game together. It was a lot of fun but I sure did miss Kyran. He can go next year with us. It's just way too loud for a baby.
I just love his cute little Jazz outfit. He looks so stinkin cute!



I just love these pictures while sleeping with Kyran. We just love sleeping next to him.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE cuddling little guys. Little Porter and napped together every morning until he decided he preferred personal sleeping space at approximately 5 months. I hope he stays a cuddler for you. I also love the diaper pictures. Nothing is sweeter than baby in just a diaper.