Monday, November 23, 2009

Welcome to Miami

Well I thought I'd finally catch up on the past few months... Morgan and me went on a cruise with my Mom and Dad. We first stopped in Miami and were there for a few days. We went to a Marlins baseball game one night. It was a little wet but very fun!





One of the players threw my Dad a baseball. Lucky, lucky! Morgan really wished he got one too. We tried to catch them when they were hit too us but they weren't close enough.

It rained almost all the days we were there off and on. We went on a long drive one day cause we couldn't lay out by the beach...

My sweet Momma! Love her sooooo much!

I'm always trying to take pics of my cute hubby but he doesn't like it so much...



There was this really large tree that we had to get a picture of. It was right in the middle of the outdoor mall.


We did get plenty of fun beach time though. So much fun playing in the waves...



Love my beautiful Mom! We had so much fun at the beach!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Looks like a fun Cruise!! All the pictures are beautiful and you look so cute in all of them.

Michelle said...

What fun vacations! I love cruises and I've always wanted to see the church history sights. Looks like you guys had a blast! You got so many cute pictures!