Monday, November 23, 2009

Western Caribbean Criuse... Paradise

At the port in Miami right before we were taking off. It's so fun to take off and say goodbye to everything for a week. No cells phones is so nice. Great time to spend together. We had so much fun on our cruise even though I had a little problem... I had a great hubby to take care of me. We had so much fun with my parents.


First formal night. This is the table we sat at every night.
Our fun cruise ship!!!
Grand Cayman

These dolphins were so cute! I wish we could've went in and played with them. There were people riding them. Maybe one day we can do it!
Welcome to Hell... They call this place Hell because they think it looks like it. See all the pits and rocks behind it. There are many legends... It was pouring rain so we got out of the van really fast and took a fast picture. We got soaking wet.



We had this beautiful view every night! One of my favorite things. Wish I could see this every night of my life.
ISLA ROATAN, Honduras
It was so fun pulling up to this place. They were playing music so loud excited to welcome us. This was a really pretty place. I loved it! I think it was my favorite.
My mom being silly.


We went to this little farm and got to hold some of the animals.

This was my favorite part! They were so stinkin cute but they liked to bit and steal things out of your pockets. My Mom had her room key stolen. The key to get her back on the ship! We had to chase it down for like 5 min or so until we finally got it back and a few other things it stole from Morgan and my mom.


Eating our yummy dinner.
Belize
We had to take a long boat ride to the port. We didn't really get any pictures this day cause we went cave tubing and our camera wasn't waterproof : ( That was the funniest thing we did though. We took a long van ride to get there, then walked through this exotic jungle then got on these tubes and went through these long caves. They say you could be in there for 8 hours the cave is so big. We all had to stay together and hold onto each others tubes. Someone died so they required everyone to do this.
Cozumel, Mexico
We decided to rent these bikes and travel the city. We went to a nice beach and snorkeled and layed out. Very pretty! So fun to travel on our own in the city. It was a little scary though.



We loved these guys! They brought us our yummy food every night.



Waiting for the comedy show that we ended up leaving for. Not so funny stuff...

Drinking our yummy hot chocolate! Yummy,,,

We took a nap on this level of the ship. It was so nice and relaxing. Then we had this nice guy take our picture. Everyone thought it was our honeymoon. We got called honeymooners at all the ports. Kind of funny!

They were giving away free drinks one night. I think we were the only one drinking virgins... So yummy!



Cheers to a nice long fun trip. Hope we can go again one day! We love to travel to see different countries.

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

Looks like you went on a fun cruise with your parents! We went on one a few years ago and I didnt love it. I felt like the only things to do were to drink and gamble and we dont do either of those. I think it would be al ot of fun to go with friends or family though. Thats the fun thing about cruises too you get to stop at so many fun places. We went to Cozumel with my husbands family when we were engaged. Its beautiful there.