Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas! We spent time with each other and with my family. We woke up a little later. We just wanted to sleep in and it was so nice! We opened gifts from each other and then made some yummy breakfast then went to my visit my Grandma Covieo. Later on we went to my parents and had some yummy Chinese that parents picked up. It was such a fun day. I'm so grateful to have such a wonderful husband that loves to spoil me and a great family to be with.

Mo at my Grandma's in his new sweater.

Alene, Harlie and Jordan being silly!
Gannon and Jordan being silly!
Me and Mo at my Grandmas.
My sweet Grandma Covieo, Suzanne, Harlie and my Momma! Four generations!
Morgan opening Christmas presents.
Me opening my presents!

Such fun gifts! Love this ipod stereo, plus it's so cute!


Sipping on hot coco : ) Yummy!
Mo trying to hide his tinker bell cup. Ha ha, he makes me laugh!
My family all got together the night before Christmas Eve to give gifts to each other and had a yummy dinner.
My sweet Mom, Harlie and Dad
Me and my love!
Cute Ally in her new outfit from Grandpa and Grandma.
Dylan
Gannon and Jordan loving their gifts.
Liz and Jonathan with the gifts cards they got.
Jake loving his fun gifts.
Suzanne with her cute pj's.
Michael eating his yummy pie Jonathan made him.
Morgan loving his gift.
Coby showing his helmet from his favorite team.

Kristen with her perfume set.


Cute, sweet Harlie.


1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas!