Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Morgan's 27th Birthday, Twilight, Thanksgiving

Well it looks like I need to catch up again... I keep slacking off and need to get better about blogging. Once ourKyran is born I really want to do much better so we can look back on everything and show him. I am 32 weeks pregnant! The time has been flying by so fast and I am we are so excited to meet our little guy : ) My pregnancy has been pretty good and I can't complain too much about it. I luckily haven't got as big of a tummy as I thought I would. I still have 8 more weeks to go and I'm sure it will start growing a lot more. My doc said he's measuring a little small so that must be why. I think he's going to be born a smaller little guy. She is going to do a ultrasound next week to see how he's measuring. We can't wait to take another look at him! The only thing I really complain about is my back pain. Sleeping at night is the worst. I'm hoping it doesn't get too much worse. So for the updates...

We celebrated Morgan's 27th birthday!



Mo and me spent the day together. We went and saw a movie of his pick and we didn't like it so much. I can't even remember the name at the moment. Later we had our sweet family join us for dinner at Olive Garden. It was what a night... long wait, mess up on food and one thing after another. We still had so much fun and loved the great company. We were so glad everyone could come and celebrate his special day.



We had everyone over after for the wonderful yummy strawberry cheesecake! This was my first time making it and it turned out great! It's very time consuming but I had to make it for me sweet hubby cause it was his request. This dessert is so addicting! It's a tradition in my family to have this for your birthday. Last year was the first year I didn't have one for my birthday since I was 16 or so. I love it!
My sweet hubby is so adorable! I'm so thankful for what a sweet guy that he is. He treats me so wonderful and is so good to me. I'm so grateful to be married to him. He is perfect for me. He knows how to cheer me up and he makes me to be a better person. He's going to be such a wonderful daddy! I love to see how excited he get when he see's our niece Harlie and nephew Porter. He loves to be around them so much!

At the The New Moon with my sweet Mommy and sissy's! Loved the movie so much. We all went to see Twilight together last year and plan to go this summer. Can't wait!

I love them all so much! Liz, Mom, Suzanne and Kristen. It's so much fun having 3 sisters and a great Mom to do things with.

Thanksgiving Day. I am 24 weeks pregnant here. The belly finally starting to really show I am pregnant and not just have a pop belly. It's actually a little fun at times having a pregnant belly : ) It's kind of fun to see the changes. People are so much nicer!

3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Are those pictures taken at your house? If so your house is super cute. Looks like a fun time with your sisters and mom at New Moon. I cant believe you have 8 weeks left, he is going to be here before ya know it! Im feeling the back pain & not sleeping very well either. I figure its just going to get worst as Im further along. We are going to the doctors today to see our baby, Im excited. Its the best part!

Michelle said...

You look great! Your little belly is so cute! Can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! Kyran is such a cute name! Looks like you guys have been having fun! You'll have to tell Morgan happy birthday for us! You, your Mom, and sisters are so cute! How fun!

Michelle said...

Yeah they were taken at my house. Thanks, that's nice of you. Yeah I'm about ready to have him now. I'm getting sick of the back pain. It could be much worse though. I just want to meet our little guy : ) We have a ultrasound this week and we're looking forward to that. It's so fun seeing your baby isn't it!

Thanks, Michelle. You're sweet! 7 weeks to go now and I'm counting down : ) I think when you are Marie were pregnant you were the cutest pregant girls. I would always think I want to look like that when I'm pregnant. You both stayed so tiny.