Friday, October 22, 2010

Kyran 7 months!

I'm behind on blogging since Morgan left the camera in Vernal a month or so ago. I hope we get it back soon. We've been using my parents camera. Wow I can't believe my baby is already 7 months! It just seems so crazy to me how fast the times gone. I got teary eyed today just watching him almost crawl and how much he has grown and changed. I can't believe he's almost crawling. It's so fun to watch him though. He rolls all over the place and scoots himself around. He's trying so hard to crawl put I think he's extra weight is slowing him down. He get up on all fours, puts his hands forward then falls. He'll get it any day now though. He loves to grab and play with things that aren't toys. Isn't that how most babies are though? : ) He loves to grab and try to reach the cord plugged into my computer and wall. He also LOVES the door stopper. He actually made it fall off and cut him arm he was playing with it so much. I wish he would just stay at this age. Once he starts crawling then walking it won't feel like he's a baby anymore. I have to say he is one of the most happiest babies I've been around. Everyone is always saying this as well. They can't believe how happy and smiley he is. He loves to laugh and smile and everyone. He giggles like crazy at the silliest things. His feet and armpits are very ticklish. He loves about every kind of food we've given him. I hope he stays a great eater. He can pick of finger foods pretty good now. He loves his sippy cups and gets made when you take it away. He can suck out of a straw. He loves the water. He loves swimming, taking baths and showers. He loves his diaper changed and is starting to roll all over the place when I change him and get him dressed. He LOVES Baby Einstein's movie called First Moves. Once he hears it starting he starts smiling and just sits and stares at it the whole time it's on. He loves little kids. He enjoys going on a stroller ride. He eats about every 4 hours now, which is so nice! He eats solids twice a day, usually around 10:00 a and 6 p. He goes to bed around 8 and wakes up between 7 and 8 but usually 7. He sleeps best with the fan on. We need to buy a white noise machine cause it's getting too cold. He jabbers momma and dadda a lot but we know he doesn't understand what he's saying. Can't wait till he does though! He's starting to put his hands out to us when we go to pick him up. He still weighs 21 lbs. He lost 1/2 lb. He's one wiggly baby. We love you to pieces Kyran!





We rushed home from NM but were to late to see my sister Liz have her baby. I even got pulled over but luckily didn't get a ticket!

Sweet Emmeline!


Kyran and Emmeline are exactly 7 months apart. She was born on 10/10/10. What a cool birthday!




Harlie and Kyran. They're 8 months apart. It's funny they look the same age though. Kyran is one big boy. He's almost as tall as her and she's tall for her age too. They are buds! They love to hug and play with each other. I hope they can stay close. They're cute together.




He loves his sippy cup! He's just not the best at tipping it to drink it yet.

He loves to play with his spoons. He loves biting and sucking on them. He gets made when you take them away.

We went to a pumpkin patch in Layton last Saturday. It was a lot of fun! We went on a hayride that took us to the pumpkin patch to pick our pumpkins.



I think I have one adorable baby boy if I can just say! I love dressing him up in warm clothes. He looks so cute bundled up.


Kyran loved the hayride! He had so much fun. He kept smiling and giggling.





He loved seeing all the pumpkins. We let him pick out his own. They were all so big. This would be a fun place to take pictures. It's so cute with all the pumpkins.





I want to make it a tradition to go every year.

Our little guy sooooo close to crawling! He wants to do it so bad. It's so cute to watch him try.





I love you so much Kyran! Stop growing and stay this age forever. You are so much fun and such a sweet baby.

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Did you end up going to that pumpkin patch I was telling you about? He is getting big I cant believe he weighs 21 lbs. Thats fun he is so close to crawling. It doesnt seem like Bailee is going to start crawling or becoming mobile anytime soon. She is totally content with laying on her back or tummy so we will see. All the pictures were really cute.

Michelle said...

What cute posts! Kyran is so cute and is getting so big! It was so fun seeing you the other day! Hope we can get together another time soon :)!