Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

I am so far behind on blogging... I hate when this happens. I don't know why I always do this. I wish I would just do it one by one and not all at once. I love to be able to look back on past posts, so I need to keep it up. Hopefully this will still be around when my kids are all grown up so they can look back at themselves growing up.

Kyran's first Halloween was fun! He dressed up as a teddy bear. I think he looked so stinkin cute! We took him to my parents wards trunk or treat. He got tons of candy. He couldn't eat really any of it but just to have him do it was fun. He liked looking at everyone and all the kids dressed up. Next year he will understand it a little more. We had donuts and hot chocolate before it started pouring rain on us. It rained a lot on Halloween this year. We wanted to take him to a few houses with his cousin Harlie but we didn't want to with the rain. Maybe next year. After that we went to my parents house and got pizza and hung out. My parents had some fun games for the kids. It's so much more fun having a kid for the holidays. It just makes it so much more fun!





Watching his favorite Baby Einsteins "First Moves" before we took him trunk or treating.

He just loves watching it. We need to get him more. We can't keep him on the couch anymore be his self. He has fallen off a few times and still just doesn't understand. No parent likes to see there child fall.



A sweet angel and teddy bear

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love dressing kiddos on Halloween, nothing is sweeter than a little baby in a costume! Looks like ya'll had a festive and merry holiday! Happy Halloween, Happy B-Day Mo, Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year's, etc. from the three of us ... we're looking forward to hopefully seeing you the end of January when we come to UT for a week. XOXO.