Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kyran's newborns

I keep getting so behind on my blogging... Every time I start Kyran wakes up and I don't end up going back to finish. He's waking up again now as I speak. These are his newborn photos that were taken when he was 10 days old. He has grown so much since, it's so crazy! I love him so much and watching him grow. A girl in my previous ward took these and did such a awesome job : ) Also, he isn't laying on real wood is these pictures. It's just a plastic piece. My Grandma and mom were a little concerned and couldn't believe I would make him lay on wood. I told them of course I would never do that to my sweet baby.


He isn't skin and bone like this anymore. We laughed when we saw his ribs sticking out. He has lots of chub on him now. He LOVES to eat. I just love his gorgeous eyes!




















2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

SO cute! Nicole does a great job! We were going to have her take them but we figured since we have a really nice camera and Shads into photography we'd have him do them. We forgot to get picture with all three of us though, we realized that afterwards and she was pretty much done taking pictures. Guess we will attempt family pictures another day.

Michelle said...

What ADORABLE pictures! Kyran is sooo cute! Sounds like his blessing day was really special :). We're glad that we got to be there for the blessing. It's so sad that the university married wards got dissolved isn't it :(. We miss you guys already! We need to keep in touch! What is your work schedul like again, I forget? We should get together for a park playdate sometime soon. I know Kyran is still so little but it's fun for the Mom's to get together and visit and I want to keep in touch with you :)!