Friday, April 9, 2010

Kyran's first trip -Moab, Easter

Morgan travels a lot out of town for his work. So Kyran and me decided to join him to go to Moab. It was Kyran's first little trip and he did so good in the car. It was a 4 1/2 hour drive and he slept most of the time. He didn't even cry! Kyran and me stayed at the hotel most of the day. We went outside for a little bit and sat by the pool but it was a really windy day so we weren't out there for long. We just played in the room and chilled next to each other. It was so much fun getting away with him. I don't know if he didn't like being away from home but he didn't sleep very well that night. I think his gas was bugging him too.



My very handsome boys watching some basketball. What fun daddy and son time : ) I'm sure he will grow up to be just like his dad!


We went out to eat at this yummy Mexican food place. Ky watched us and slept most of the time.
I love this picture! So tender : ) He's so in love!
My sweet boy! I hope he's a mommy's boy!



On Easter we decided to try on his blessing outfit to see if it would fit. We're blessing him on the 18th so we wanted to make sure it will fit. This is actually Morgan's baby blessing outfit and he really wanted Kyran to wear it. It fits him pretty good. Just a little too big.

We had some of Morgan's family over for Easter. Candace, Allen, Jordan and Ashley. It was really nice to have them over and spend Easter with us. We didn't get a picture of Jordan and Ashley before they left.
My mom and sister Suzanne came over later to visit and see Kyran. Also sweet Harlie came to plat with Kyran but he couldn't do much playing but watching.
We had his hat on backwards. My sweet little man!

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

What a fun little get away. Thats great Kyran did so good on his first road trip, besides sleeping at night. Thats really neat that he is wearing the blessing outfit Morgan did.

Ashley and Devan said...

He's already getting big! I think he looks a lot like Morgan.
Your hair is getting so long Michelle. You look great as a new Mom!