Friday, April 9, 2010

Kyran's first month


I can't believe how fast the time has gone since our sweet little one arrived. It seems like it was just yesterday that Kyran was born. I've gotten very behind on all the events and pictures so it will be a lot. It has been so fun having Kyran in our life's. It of course isn't exactly what I expected. I love Kyran more then I ever thought I could. He is such a bundle of joy that fills our life's! He is very much worth the tired sleepless nights. He has had a gassy tummy that really bothers him. We feel so bad for him when he's in pain. His face goes bright red and you can really tell he's in pain. He tries pushing and pushing. Once his gas comes out he's one happy baby. The dr. gave him something to try for reflux cause that's what she thinks it might be but it doesn't seem to be helping. Poor guy! He's been wanting to eat a lot too the past few days. He must be going through another growth spurt. He's been wanting to eat every 2 hours or less. He normally eats every 3 hours or so. He's usually pretty good at night and sleeps for 5 hours then for 3 of 4 hours after that. This past night was pretty bad though. He slept for almost 5 hours then after that ever hour he was waking up. His gas was really bothering him. I can't complain at all. He's a really good baby that takes a lot before letting it out. We've only heard him really scream a few times. Last week he went in for his 3 week appointment and he has grown quit a bit. He was 8 lbs 6 oz and 22 1/2 inches. I can't believe he's already grow 2 inches probably more now. He's in the 92 % on his height. So maybe he will be a great ball player like Morgan really hopes! We love our little growing guy so much!

We went out to dinner for the first time and brought Kyran. We went before priesthood to Texas Roadhouse. He was so good. He just sat there and watched us then fell asleep.
I was having a little fun taking fun pictures of our little guy. He just loves the camera and posing.
I just loves his adorable big eyes. Everyone is always commenting on his eyes.


We went to Suzanne's for her birthday for some yummy cheesecake.
One happy family!
This was his face right before he was going to start fussing. We took his binky out right before.
Morgan with Harlie. She's getting so big!
Kyran's first shower. He didn't even cry. He likes to shower much more then taking a bath. Look how tan he looks.
Sleeping peacefully in his bassinet.
He always has to have his hands by his face when he sleeps. It's so dang cute!
Right after getting out of the bath. It's something he really doesn't like so much but is getting better about them. I know one day he will really love it and not want to get out.



He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. He really melts our hearts!
They really do look so much alike right now. My two favorite guys in the world!
One proud grandma!

I just love this picture! So sweet!

Tanner and Kyran
Kyran's Grandma and Grandpa Jones. This was right before they were leaving to go home back to Albuquerque, New Mexico. It was so much fun having them stay with us for a week! They won't be able to see Kyran much so they cherished the time they had here with him. It was sad to see them leave. They are such great people that I just love to be around!
Saying goodbye...
He loves having his hands up all the time. I think he was telling me to stop taking pictures : )

We went out to dinner to celebrate Kevins birthday. St. Patty's Day!
My long little guy!
Uncle Mike (Maike's Dad). He's such a great guy and we love spending time with him.
Grandma Jones got to see Kyran for the first time. We just love her so much! She is the sweetest lady I have ever met.
Aunt Candace
All dressed in green matching each other. Happy St. Patty's Day Kyran. His first holiday.


My sister Suzanne and her kids came over on St. Patrick's Day to see Kyran.

What cute cusions! They love Kyran so much. Harlie is always wanting to touch him and see him. It's very cute. She just doesn't understand how to be soft yet, so she's a little rough with him when she gets excited. They will be best buds soon!
Harlie is just one adorable little girl. I love her bright blue eyes!






3 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I cant believe it has been a month! He is so stinking cute! Love all the fun pictures and fun things you guys have been up to.

Michelle said...

Sooo many cute picture of Kyran!! He is so adorable! I love how tiny he is! They don't stay little long enough :(. I LOVE the picture of Kyran at the top of your blog! Did Nicole take that? It's sooo adorable!

Michelle said...

Thanks! Yeah Nicole took it. I love it too. I love how tiny he is too but he's already growing way too fast.