Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving 2010

We didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving like I would've liked but I got a few. We went to my families Thanksgiving. We all get together at a church with all my aunts, uncles, cousins and 2nd cousins and on... It's what we have always done and I love it. I love to be able to see all of my family. I'm so glad I know who all of my family is and get to see them.



Kyran eating his first Thanksgiving dinner. We loved all of the food.


I took this while he was chewing. He wouldn't let me take a pic so I just did it with food in his mouth. At least it wasn't open. Love ya babe :)

My mom and Kyran



Later we met up with some of Morgan's family at Little America. They had there Thanksgiving dinner there. It was fun to be able to see them too. It was something sure different to me, going out to eat on Thanksgiving. There are so many people that do it though. The place was packed.

Ky was going to town on his roll. He loved holding it all at once and just stuffing his face. It was very funny to watch.




Happy Thanksgiving! These two are what I am the most thankful for!

1 comment:

The DeGiulio's said...

Looks like you were busy catching up on your blog. It was fun to read about what you've been up to, sounds like you've been busy & fun. And your kids will love to look back & read it. We get a book printed at the end of the year with all the posts from the year.