Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ky's first Chiefs game

We took Kyran to see his first Chiefs game. We drove to Denver to see them play. Morgan's parent's and little brother decided to come too. We got some really cheap tickets and just decided to go. Well the game was a not so fun game. Very sad... It was a blowout and the Chiefs lost... At least they're doing so much better this year then they have the past few years. It was a fun little road trip and we got to see some of our family so it was all worth it.

Kyran was so good in the car. We drove from Vernal to Denver. I think it was a little over 6 hours. Going home wasn't so fun though. I think over 8 hours and we drove home right after the game that got over around 5:30... We drove home in a blizzard too and it was not so fun. We got home at 2:30 a.m. We were so exhausted!!! At least Kyran got his sleep. For some reason though we didn't get any pics with my in laws. We didn't sit by them at them game but I wish we would've taken one before the game. Oh well, we will keep the memories in our head. At least we got some of Kyran at his first NFL football game.





I just love his little leg warmers! They look so cute on him and they keep him warmer.


The best Chiefs fans. Ky doesn't even know it yet.


I just love these pics with his coat and ear muffs. He was all bundled up and just looked so cute! There were 2 laddies sitting by Morgan that wanted to keep holding him. We let them once but I really didn't like it much for too long. I made Mo get him back. Then they kept offering to hold him. It was very nice but I was being a little protective and I thought it was a little weird...




The reason we got our seats so cheap is because we weren't sitting by each other. We luckily got some right behind each other. Mo just sat behind me and Ky.



Kyran was so good during the game. He didn't cry until the very end when we were leaving so we took his ear muffs off. As we were leaving there was a good play be the Chiefs and Mo cheered as he was holding Kyran. Other then that we was so good and loved watching everyone around him. Everyone was friendly and loved being by him.





GO CHIEFS! # 1 FAN

No comments: