Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ky's first Jazz game

We finally took Kyran to his first Jazz game on 11/3/10. They played the Raptors and the Jazz won! He did pretty good throughout the whole game. He liked watching the game and everyone around him . I'm so glad we bought these ear muffs though. He doesn't like loud noises. So when we first got these I sat down then they started announcing the players and then have fireworks go off. He was fine until the Jazz Bear started roaring his motorcycle. He started crying. I hadn't had a chance to put his ear muffs on yet cause I had to bring him in by myself while Morgan parked. We kept them on him most of the game. He kept trying to rip them off his head. He really didn't like when people around him would scream and yell. It would make him start crying. He's always been like this though. He hates loud noises! We've experienced this at home a few time. But in all he did very good with staying up almost 2 hours past his bedtime. I don't know if we will be taking him to another one for awhile. It was so fun to take him but I couldn't watch much of the game. Next we need to buy him a jersey.






No comments: