Saturday, December 18, 2010

Morgan's 28th Birthday

Happy 28th Birthday Morgan my love!

This is what Mo woke up to when he opened our bedroom door. I let him sleep in really late then Ky and me went and woke him up to see his surprise.




Money and sweet notes that lead to his Birthday present!
Morgan lost his watch that he had only had for a month while he was helping his brother and sister in law move out over a year ago. While he was there it got left along with his brand new shoes outside. Someone had stole them... Very sad for Mo : ( He just loved that watch and was so upset about it. I had been looking for a long time for that watch and couldn't find it and I wasn't exactly sure what it looked like. All I had to look at were some family pics takin right after he got it. I didn't have a very good close up of the watch. So I thought I finally found one that looked just like it. I got it like 5 months before his birthday and I was so excited to give it to him. He was always talking about that watch ( he's a watch guy). So he opened it up and was so excited. It was so nice making him so happy. He was like a little kid.



We went to Market Street grill for brunch. It was delish! We love going there for brunch.

I love this picture of Kyran! He has the cutest smile : )


Showing off his watch. This is the watch he has really missed.

I have to say I was pretty proud of myself for making this cake. I made it all homemade. It was a chocolate cake with this yummy fluffy buttery frosting. It was so good and I had many compliments. I don't really want to have boxed cake again after tasting how much better it was then boxed. I'm not very artistic so I was so happy the way it turned out. I wish I took after my mom in this area. I'm not very good at freehand but It turned out great. I was very surprised. I was afraid I would ruin it.

He just loved his cake!

Happy Birthday Daddy!



It was nice to have the family over.




No comments: